[Wikitroid-announcements] *****SPAM***** Nintendo Switch Banner

Adam Guidry madaxtheshadow at outlook.com
Thu Mar 2 05:11:01 UTC 2017

Just a heads up to everyone, Fandom staff member Orko2814 has requested to place a banner on the Samus Aran page and on the forums to show off an article they have written about Nintendo's console history leading up to the Switch<http://fandom.wikia.com/articles/nintendos-console-history-led-switch>. By default I've agreed but you are more than welcome to let me know otherwise by replying to this email or leaving a comment on the forum page I've created for the topic<http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Switch_Banner>. I have told them I'll let them know by tomorrow if we decide not to host the banner, but we can retract it later if need be. The banner will be posted until March 28.

--MadaxTheShadow