[Wikitroid-l] Competition!

The Exterminator theexterminator5000 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 04:44:32 UTC 2012

So I'm kind of in a REALLY competitive mood right now. How about we have a
super-speedrun in the old Metroid games? Like with the original series, all
the way up to Fusion? Don't mean to BRAG, but I am becoming exceptionally
good at speedrunning these days :P (just signed my death sentence there).
Sylux X, I think we started one long ago and I kind of never finished it
:/. I'll have to get on that one real quick and get back to ya.

So, anyone up to the challenge?  --The Exterminator