LizardIRC is FastLizard4's IRC network. Provided that you don't break our rules, you are welcome to use it for whatever you need! Just select a server to connect to from the list below.
These are the servers users can connect to:
Users cannot access these servers, either by configuration or because they aren't really servers (pseudo-servers).
- Use common sense.
- No flooding or spam.
- No network abuse - network use is logged
- No abusing other users
- No racism
- Bots are allowed, but MUST use usermode +B and SHOULD identify to services 7. Bots must follow the same rules as humans
- ALL users, bots included, MUST idle in #lizardirc (joining this channel is automatic)
- Distribution of illegal and/or malicious software, or illegal distribution of copyrighted software (including, but not limited to, viruses, Trojan horses, warez, illegal game ROMs) is strictly forbidden.
- Just because this is the last rule listed here doesn't mean that there aren't more rules. Use common sense, don't do anything stupid, and, when in doubt, ask someone.
IRC IS A PRIVILEGE, NOT A RIGHT. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ACCESS TO THIS NETWORK FOR ANY REASON.
Your use of LizardIRC constitutes acknowledgement of these rules and your agreement to them. Violation of these rules may result in your access to LizardIRC being terminated.
No, we will not link to your IRC network. However, if you are interested in linking to LizardIRC, we will gladly assist in setting up your server and the linking process. The first step is to contact FastLizard4 either on LizardIRC or on his talk page (note: for this, you'll need to log in or request an account on LizardWiki).
Generally, only users that FastLizard4 knows will get oper. Generally, it will be offered to you, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
While we don't support usermode
+x, you can get a basic cloak by registering with NickServ, then running the command
/quote hs TAKE lizardirc/user/$account. If you are a registered LizardWiki user, you can request a LizardWiki cloak on FastLizard4's talk page. If you want a different cloak, see the documentation for HostServ by doing
/quote hs HELP and an oper will review your request.