From LizardWiki, FastLizard4's wiki and website
|LizardNet private Minecraft server. Connection instructions below.
|This is a private server. You must have authorization to join. Details on what this authorization is and how to get it follows, though in general, access to private servers is by invitation only. Private servers are usually highly restricted, and unless you've been invited to this server specifically you may wish to try to join a public or semi-private server instead (see the full server list).
Access only available to already-established whitelisted players of server s2.
|This server is a beta/testing server only used to test potentially unstable CraftBukkit development builds, before using those builds to power the "production" LizardNet Minecraft servers. As such, this server is down most of the time, when there is not a build that needs testing, and nothing on this server is kept - it is destroyed when not needed, and when it is needed again it is recopied from the current s2 data.
s2.5 is currently: DOWN
This server has the same rules as s2, with the exceptions noted below:
- Feel free to raid villages to your heart's content, vandalize the landscape, etc. You still may not grief or access without authorization other players' claims or property, or player-built structures, player-modified landscapes, etc. You may grief other players' property, but only if the owner has authorized it! Remember that this server is ephemeral, so you may wish to consider allowing griefing of your property for purposes of testing the server (no, really!).
- Still no Withers near the CPV (Central Player Village) or other player-built stuff....
This server has the same additional notes as s2, with the differences noted below:
- The server's CID is in reference that it is intended to test updated but potentially unstable versions of CraftBukkit, hence the ".5", added to s2 since s2 is the server that provides the data for this one, so s2.5.
- The IRC relay bot for s2.5 is MC-S2-5-ChatRelay (since
.is not allowed in IRC nicknames), and otherwise functions identically to s2's IRC relay bot. The bot is not present when the server is down.
Server operators have red nametags in chat.
- FastLizard4 (UUID: 1f596170-2563-4e32-91fd-df3e55ea7d3c)
- kungfupolice (UUID: 43332373-8187-4bef-b864-289978f167c0)
- TLUL (UUID: c2fd4f2d-8723-4ea4-bb6b-f2234ef84b08)
- CoreProtect Seems to work, but unsure how it will handle name changing in 1.8
- Vanish NoPacket
- XPKeeper Seems to work, but not yet updated to handle 1.8 name changing (custom build)
- Custom Join Message
- RoyalIRC (custom build)
- BKCommonLib (development build)