This is FastLizard4's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to FastLizard4.
||Welcome to FastLizard4's talk page (aka: the dear leader's talk page [Yes, this is supposed to be humorous])
To leave a message, click here.
||This page is manually archived. A list is maintained below.
Archives: none yet
Hey, FastLizard4. I would like to request the Admin bit and any other bit(s) required to build bots. I want to learn how to program/build a IRC Bot. I need guidance and whatever tools needed to help make progress towards my goal. I am a clump of (slow learning) clay with minor Wiki-markup knowledge, I need your users to help mold that clump into a OK everyday Bot programmer. P.S. and get past these captcha's :P Mlpearc powwow 21:40, 22 November 2010 (UTC)
- Admin is the one you need, although it still won't allow you to create new accounts. Don't use your account for testing bots, just poke me on my talk page to create a new account for your bot (remember to give me the username, of course
:P) and I'll create it and give it a bot flag. I've gone ahead and granted you the sysop right. Also, if you could, please try to limit bot testing to your own userspace, but if you need to do something like test namespace handling, you can edit outside of your userspace. And, as always, if in doubt, just ask me. --FastLizard4 (Talk•Contribs) 08:10, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
Just curious if you can possibly jump on IRC for a second. There are an array of things I need to discuss with you. --القراصنةهنتر (Talk•Contribs•Logs) 05:52, 3 March 2011 (UTC)
- What do you need to talk to me about? --FastLizard4 (Talk•Contribs) 08:03, 4 March 2011 (UTC)
- Stuff... It isn't as important as was formerly; however, another matter has arisen as well regarding Wikitroid moving off-wikia, as well as Metroid Fanon Wiki. Long story short, I would just like to know any ideas you may have as to self-hosting it/them via MediaWiki. Such as whether you would be up to it, or if I should begin preparations into it. Regardless, just a bit a feedback , I suppose. --القراصنةهنتر (Talk•Contribs•Logs)
IP in signin / signup page
Just wondering if you've ever considering placing
$wgShowIPinHeader = false;
in your LocalSettings.php ? Or do you have a specific reason for the IP's to show ?
Mlpearc powwow 23:17, 8 April 2011 (UTC)
- Is there some specific reason I should hide IPs? --FastLizard4 (Talk•Contribs) 07:30, 11 April 2011 (UTC)
Interwiki link request
As our mention on IRC and after further thought, adding a interwiki link won't do what I was thinking, so nvrmnd. I was thinking I could use minecraft screenshots uploaded there, here but, as we both know interwiki will not help. Thanx anyway. P.S. I am trying to get my trash picked up :P FlightTime (open channel) 03:01, 3 September 2013 (UTC)
Hi FastLizard, would you consider allowing stewards to add and remove the
bureaucrat permission. At the moment only those with the
bureaucrat rights can add the right to accounts. At the moment, if I were to remove the crat permission from my account only you (or another crat) would be able give it back. Thanks, Callanecc (talk) 07:29, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
- However, interesting, Special:Userrights doesn't show that that is the case. That is, there isn't an * next to bureaucrat in the listing. Callanecc (talk) 07:31, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
What's the difference between angry-autoblock and normal autoblock ? Callanecc (talk) 07:42, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
I am requesting the Admin flag for this account. Thanx for your consideration. FlightTime (open channel) 16:10, 21 November 2013 (UTC)
- Confirmed alternate account, so I've granted sysop right per request. Hope you don't mind FastLizard. Callanecc (talk) 02:02, 22 November 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you. FlightTime (open channel) 02:19, 22 November 2013 (UTC)
Hey, happened across this, thought you might want to know. Cheers, FlightTime (open channel) 13:32, 4 January 2014 (UTC)
Hey, FL4 can I please be issued a cloak for
Ftmcss1. The account is registered with Freenode, this is a chat relay on a Minecraft server using RoyalIRC. It's configured to log in and report to irc://irc.lizardirc.org/FlightTime, not sure what other information you might need but, I'll be around if you need anything else. Thank you sir, FlightTime (open channel) 23:33, 16 March 2014 (UTC)
Can you assign me LizardWiki cloak for me? (I have same account name here and IRC.) Revi (talk) 14:00, 30 March 2014 (UTC)
You don't need to CC me and ping me
You don't need to CC me and ping me - TLUL (talk) 06:49, 3 July 2015 (UTC)