From LizardWiki, FastLizard4's wiki and website
Keep up with Minecraft, LizardNet, and server news!
|LizardNet private Minecraft server. Connection instructions below.
|This is a private server. You must have authorization to join. Details on what this authorization is and how to get it follows, though in general, access to private servers is by invitation only. Private servers are usually highly restricted, and unless you've been invited to this server specifically you may wish to try to join a public or semi-private server instead (see the full server list).
This server is only open on a whitelisting basis. You must get permission from an operator to even connect to the server. This server is intended for real-life friends of FastLizard4; if you are eligible for access, you will know how to contact him to request access (Facebook is a good way). If you don't know FastLizard4 in real life, try requesting access to the LizardNet Private 2 Minecraft server!
Note: This list is not yet complete.
- Please do not enter other players' mines and houses without their permission. Torches (below ground), fences (above ground), doors, and signs should be used to "mark territory".
- No griefing, trolling, spamming, etc. Use common sense.
- Deaths are tabulated as a scoreboard objective; that is, the number of times a player has died will show as a yellow number in the player list (when holding <Tab> on your keyboard) as well as under player nametags if you're close enough.
- FastLizard4 (UUID: 1f596170-2563-4e32-91fd-df3e55ea7d3c)
- Vanish NoPacket
- Custom Join Message
- XPKeeper (custom build)
- BKCommonLib (development build)