From LizardWiki, FastLizard4's wiki and website
|This page documents an official LizardWiki policy, a widely accepted standard that all users should follow. Before editing this page, please make sure that your revision reflects consensus. If in doubt, consider discussing changes on the talk page.|
LizardWiki is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
This is a copy of the human readable code found here (accessed December 31, 2012 [UTC]). The full legal code can be found here
All pages in the
Help: namespace are in the public domain, which means that no copyright, regardless of what is said elsewhere, is applied to these pages. For easy reference, these pages have thick blue borders with the upper right corner shaded blue with the PD sign on it.