LizardNet Code Review
This page describes some basic information about logging in to LizardNet Code Review with your LizardWiki account.
If you do not already have a LizardWiki account, please request one before proceeding.
The below procedure applies whether or not you've logged in to LizardNet Code Review before.
- Open your LizardWiki user preferences
- Under the OpenID tab, look for the section Your OpenID for login to other sites, and copy the https URL within. This is your OpenID identifier URL, which will be referred to as such below.
- In the box for entering an OpenID URL, enter or paste your OpenID identifier URL, which will look like
- You might want to check the Remember Me checkbox so you only have to enter that nasty URL once every six months
- Click Sign In
- If you get a blank page here, you entered something wrong; hit the Back button in your browser and check your steps above.
- You may be prompted for your LizardWiki login credentials; enter them
- You may be asked to verify that you wish to share your LizardWiki login data with https://gerrit.fastlizard4.org/r/. Answer the prompts in the affirmative.
- You should now be returned to Gerrit. If and only if this is your first time ever logging in to Gerrit, you'll be prompted for information to create your new Gerrit account. If this isn't your first time logging in but you got the Create Gerrit Account page anyway, something, somewhere went wrong. Notify FastLizard4 at User talk:FastLizard4; remember to note your user ID.