From LizardWiki, FastLizard4's wiki and website
This is Juliancolton's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Juliancolton.
Welcome to LizardWiki!
- Do not edit the Main Page to add stuff that has no pertinence to me or the wiki (I do do official stuff here)
- Never protect any talk pages (user talk, talk, template talk, etc.) unless there is reason to (vandalism, etc.)
- Never enable cascading protection - it sounds cool, but don't enable it unless you have to for a reason. Cascading protection makes it so that any page transcluded onto a page that is protected with cascaing on also fully protected
- NEVER touch the interface files in the MediaWiki interface unless you know what you are doing and have reason to - damage to these files can take down the wiki.
Happy Editing! --The Dear Leader, FastLizard4 (Talk•Contribs) 02:56, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, this is a generic message pretty much everyone gets.
- Thanks mate! I'll try not to break anything just yet. :) Juliancolton 03:03, 8 April 2009 (UTC)